Getting started quickly with ZD Soft Screen Recorder SDK in Visual Basic.NET
- Download and unzip the SDK package to a temporary directory, e.g.
- Copy the SDK's binary components folder to your project's binary folder, e.g. copy
IMPORTANT: you need to copy the entire folder ScnLib.DLLs (not only the files in it) to your project's binary folder, and DO NOT change the folder name.
- Copy the SDK's API source file to your project's source files folder, e.g. copy
- Open your solution in Microsoft Visual Studio, right-click your project name in the Solution Explorer, point to Add group in the context menu, click Existing Item... in the sub-menu, browse to (e.g.)
select ScnLib.vb and then click the Add button to add it to your project.
- If you haven't added an Application Manifest File to your project, please right-click your project name in the Solution Explorer again, point to Add group in the context menu, click New Item... in the sub-menu, select Application Manifest File and then click the Add button to add it to your project. You don't need to add a new one if your project already has an Application Manifest File. And then edit the Application Manifest File (app.manifest), insert the node block below into it:
- In a proper place of your source code, initialize the SDK and then start your first recording:
ZDSoft.SDK.ScnLib_SetCaptureRegion(0, 0, 1280, 720)
- A while later, stop the recording and then uninitialize the SDK: