Getting started quickly with ZD Soft Screen Recorder SDK in Visual C++
- Download and unzip the SDK package to a temporary directory, e.g.
- Copy the SDK's binary components folder to your project's binary folder, e.g. copy
IMPORTANT: you need to copy the entire folder ScnLib.DLLs (not only the files in it) to your project's binary folder, and DO NOT change the folder name.
- Copy the SDK's API header and library files to your project's source files folder, e.g. copy
Note: you may copy these 2 files to a common directory where you are used to store 3rd-party libraries.
- Include the SDK's API header and import library in one of your project source files like this:
#pragma comment(lib, "ScnLib.lib")
- In a proper place of your source code, initialize the SDK and then start your first recording:
ScnLib_SetCaptureRegion(0, 0, 1280, 720);
- A while later, stop the recording and then uninitialize the SDK: